Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 Girls, One Toy and a Wonderful NIght


So for those of you that follow me on twitter (for those that don’t, what are you waiting for @AIPChristina) then you know I went down to Dallas during Super Bowl week to dance for all the horny men and women down there. Well I ended up making a lot of money. I was prudent and took about half of it and put most of that to pay off some of the principle on the house. The other half I decided I was going to have some fun with. So I got to thinking “what is the one thing that you have always wanted but never really had the extra money to justify getting it”. A couple things came to mind but the one that was most prevalent was just one word: Sybian.

This was about a week after I got home and I ordered it that day. Now I had rode one once before but it had been a few years and I was really anxious about straddling one again. So like I said I ordered it that day and waited patiently, if not nervously, for its arrival. 

After nearly two weeks of waiting I come home from running errands on Friday, February 25th and see this large box sitting by the door. Now I don’t get overly excited because it could be something for Alison but I run up and see that it is in fact addressed to me. I grab it and take it inside the house and rip it open as if it was a present and I was a kid on Christmas morning.

I had some other stuff I had to do when I got home so after I got it out of the box I left it alone for a little while and came back a few hours later to get it set up in the bedroom. I’ll be honest, I just wanted to hop on it and turn it on right then and there but I wanted to share the experience with Alison so I felt the best course of action was to just leave the room and close the door. You know, out of sight out of mind.

If you aren’t familiar with the Sybian, you should know that it comes with a bunch of attachments. The most common one you see in videos is either the flattop or the small or medium insert. Seeing that I know my woman I figured I’d set it up with the flat top because I know from personal experience.

So I set it up and waited patiently for my lover to arrive home from work and show her our new toy. When she finally got home I kept calm as we talked about our day, had dinner and spent time with our girls. We put them down to sleep and went up to our room and when Alison opened the door the Sybian was right in the middle of floor and she practically squeled in delight. She quickly walked up to it and started run her hands all over it and she turned and asked if I had tried it out yet and I told her “no because I wanted to wait for you.”

She didn’t want to waste any time so she asked right away if she could “break it in”. I laughed and said of course. So Alison started to strip down as I got down to my bra and panties and got on the floor down by the controls. She then straddles herself on top of the toy and I lean up to kiss her as I turn it on and up to 10%.

She gasped almost immediately as her body also tensed up. I run my free hand up and down her body as my tongue gently swirls around her now hard nipples as I feel her body start to relax and grind. I slowly start turning the power up to 25% once she starts getting into it. She starts moaning loudly at this point as I just lean back and watch her. Her body begins to tremble harder as I move it up to 35% as she begs me to stop because she is about to cum. I sit back and watch her grind and moan, taking in every minute detail of her body as she explodes in orgasm.

I then quickly turn the machine off and get up to kiss and hug her as I help her off the machine. Her skin flush from excitement. We just kiss and nuzzle for a while as it takes her a few minutes to regain her composure. When she finally comes back around she just smiles and says “Ok, now it’s your turn”

I smile and quickly finish undressing and then get on top of the Sybian myself. Just like I did she starts me off at 10% and kisses my lips and nipples as well. As I mentioned, I have had experience riding a Sybian before so I fell right into this groove as my hips started to grind against the mahine and my clit pressed against the pad. It didn’t take long for me to want more as I had Alison bump me up th 25 and then 35%. My legs then squeezed the machine hard as Alison and I kiss some more as she moves it to 40%. As we kissed I pulled her on top of the machine with me so that we could share the vibrations. Our bodies pressed tightly together, moving in unison as we both scream and orgasm.

Eventually one of us, I can’t remember who, shut the machine off and we sat on top of it for several minutes holding each other and kissing. This was of course a week and half ago and we have “played many more times since then and if everyone is nice, I may share some further adventures with our new favorite toy.

Also, for those who have never seen a Sybian in action I posted a video of Carmen Elektra riding one on Howard Stern (non-nide but NSFW, obviously)

Kisses and licks,

Christina




1 comment:

  1. That video is hysterical!

    Wow. What an endorsement. Your story is so romantic. Sounds like money well spent. :D

    ReplyDelete