Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

How to Burn Calories Before Thanksgiving or: How to Stuff a Young Bird

As many of you may know my girlfriend Alison’s family and mine have been friends since we moved to Michigan nine years ago. After the first Thanksgiving we spent here the two families have took turns hosting. Once we were done with school we got into the rotation too, in fact we hosted it last year. So this year was Alison’s parents turn. On top of us going and my parents going, there was the addition of a third couple and there 19 year old daughter “Donna”.

Alison and I have actually known Donna since she was 11. She graduated from high school last June and we were invited to her open house. It was the first time we had seen her since we left for college six years ago. Since she was only 13 at the time we still remembered her as this little girl. When we arrived at her open house we were shocked to see the young woman she had turned into. Donna is about 5’8”, taller than both of us, long model type legs, long raven hair and 34B breasts. You got that image in your head? Good.

Now we fast forward about five months and we find out that Donna and her family will be joining us for Thanksgiving. After we found this out we decided that we would try and find out if she would be open to joining us in some naughty fun. So at about noon on Thanksgiving we head over to Alison’s parents house. To our amazement everyone else is already there. We noticed that Donna looked bored talking with the rest of the adults and we figured it would be pretty easy to get her alone. After about a half hour and lots of small talk, we invited Donna to join us in Alison’s old room to just hang out. This was really easy because my parents wanted to play with the girls and Donna was practically falling asleep.
So we bring her upstairs and into Alison’s old room which is pretty much how she had it when she moved out. The only major difference is that all her posters and stuff are down. Once we get inside everyone hunkers down and we start chatting while we play some music. The conversation is pretty basic, you know; school, life in general, work, relationships. When we got to relationships we found out that she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and that she wasn’t sure when she would start dating again. After a bit more talking she started to ask us about what it was like being together and everything that comes with being bisexual. We, of course, told her all about it and how much easier everything was when we came out as being bi.

Now you may not believe me but she then asks us what it is like to kiss a girl. I offer to demonstrate on her and she agreed. As Alison watched I get up and sit next to Donna and slowly lean in and give her a delicate kiss with just a little bit of tongue. We I pulled away she had this little smile on her face as she in turn leaned in and kissed me.

Things quickly escalated at this point as Alison came over to join in on the kissing. So the three of us are taking turns kissing one another and when one of us isn’t doing anything they start to strip off some clothes. With the radio going it’s hard to hear exactly what is going on in the room which works in our favor. Trust me on this fact because Alison and I spent many afternoons in high school in that room and her parents never really knew. So after a few minutes of kissing we are all topless and at this point Alison and I start lick Donna’s nipples as she plays with ours and moans a bit too. At one point I even reached down to feel her pussy and to my surprise it was really wet, leading me to think that she had been turned on for a while.

We then all move to the bed and I have Donna lie down as I start to kiss and lick her inner thigh while Alison kisses her some more and plays with her nipples. Eventually I couldn’t take it anymore and I slid my tongue inside her bald pussy as one of my hands rested on her clit. This also prompted Alison to straddle Donna’s face so that Donna could eat her out too. As I continued to lick away at Donna I could hear her moans and screams muffled by Alison’s muff. I look up at Alison and gesture for her to come down as she comes down and starts to lick Donna’s clit for me so that I can finger her ass for a little bit. Surprising she seemed to really enjoy this as her juices started flowing a bit more.

What happens next was pretty amazing because as I am looking into Alison’s eyes I can see she is about to orgasm. Normally she doesn’t cum that quickly when we are with a new girl, so I figured Donna must really know what she is doing. Alison continues to lick Donna though as I then took my second hand and I start to finger her g-spot. This quickly makes Donna cum as well as I lean up and kiss Alison, letting her taste Donna. Alison then climbs off of Donna’s face and we switch places. The difference is that I am facing away from Donna’s pussy as I start to grind on her face nice and hard. She starts to work her tongue deep inside me as her arms wrap around my thighs. As soon as she stared wriggling her tongue around inside me I absolutely knew that she did this before and next thing I know I am just in the moment as I grind on her face faster while gripping her hair. Unbeknownst to me though was that Alison stopped licking her and instead straddle her and starting to grind her clit against her. When I looked back I saw this glazed look over her eyes as she was going at it hard and I just had to lean back and kiss her.

We all had another orgasm, even stronger than firsts, and next thing we all knew we had to get dressed and go eat dinner. None of us were really sure how we lost track of time but we were up there for almost an hour. Luckily Alison’s room has a bathroom attached to it, so we were able to straighten ourselves out before going back downstairs.

We chatted some more after dinner and found out that, like us, she had been experimenting with girls since she was 15. I know that Alison and I had quite and experience and I believe Donna did too because she wants to have more “fun” with us in the future. We can’t wait.

Kisses and licks,

Christina

1 comment: